Pages

This is our family blog to keep you updated on our daily adventures with the kids!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Carissa's New Room

The girls have decided that they are ready for their own rooms. Carissa decided she wanted a green room and green furniture, so off to Home Depot we went. Carissa picked chinese jade for the walls and moss green for her furniture. We spent all day Saturday painting the armoire, daybed and book case moss green. Sunday afternoon, we started on the walls of her new room. Carissa is so excited!! Her bedding is black and white zebra stripes and is going to look amazing on her new green bed. I'm buying the black and white zebra drawer pulls from Pottery Barn Teen. I think the green, black and white room is going to turn out amazing!! Carissa and I can't wait to find little accessories after we get the room put together. Pictures coming soon....I forgot to take before pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I seriously can't wait to see pictures of this. I love the idea of the zebra with green! And I didn't know there was a Pottery Barn Teen. I'll have to check that out for Aria if they have zebra stuff. She wants some zebra curtains (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,

    The website is pbteen.com. I can't remember if they have curtains, but they do have zebra bedding, rugs, drawer pulls and curtain rods. I know Target has curtains. I think we are going to go with solid black curtains.

    ReplyDelete