Pages

This is our family blog to keep you updated on our daily adventures with the kids!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sunday Family Fun

Yesterday was a beautiful 80 degree day so we decided to pack up and head to the lake. The kids played baseball (big surprise) with their cousins. They all get so competitive and we have to remind them that its Family Fun and not the World Series. Its too bad they aren't all the same age because we would have one awesome baseball team. My nephew, Julian, voted me the worst player - he said I don't pitch well and since I'm a girl I can't bat. Funny kid!! The kids also rode the four wheeler around. Jenna, Carissa and my nephew, Jacob have started to get quit daring and are now jumping over fallen logs. Its so much fun to watch them progress as little four wheel riders. Bobby and I took the boat out for a ride. We were the only ones out on the lake. I was shocked that the boat started right up since it hasn't been started in about a month. I love our boat! My dad bought a boat when I was 12 and its awesome to see 3 generations of our family enjoying the lake. Even though my dad is no longer with us, I feel closest to him when I am taking a boat ride.


Nephew Jacob picking berries.
Carissa getting ready to bat.

Jenna getting ready to bat.

Julian running to 1st base.


Bobby is "safe" at 2nd base.

Carissa riding the 4wheeler.

Jenna riding the 4wheeler.
Bobby riding the 4wheeler.

1 comment: