Pages

This is our family blog to keep you updated on our daily adventures with the kids!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Weekend in Plano, TX

On January 1st, we headed for the Dallas area. We had a ton of fun exploring the parks, eating at new local resturants and just spending time as a family. Here are a couple of pictures of the kids at the Arbor Hill Nature Preserve in Plano. It has a great playground, mountain bike and hiking trails. For some odd reason, I love taking pictures of my kids in trees...would love to have some of them hanging upside down like in The Sound of Music.

Dad and kids hiking
On Monday, we met up with my friend and her adorable girls. We had a great lunch at Grimaldi's Pizza. The pizza was great and reminded me alot of Brothers Pizza in Houston. However, Grimaldi's gives each kid their own pizza dough to play with - seriously how fun is that?? I forgot my camera but maybe my friend took some and will send them to me! Then we went to check out some local shops and parks. Plano and Allen are such family friendly towns and we are very excited to make the move.
Bobby is all settled in at his new duplex. His new job is going well so far.
I pray that each of you have a very blessed and joyful 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had fun! We did too. I will send you the pictures. There's only a couple but they're pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete