Pages

This is our family blog to keep you updated on our daily adventures with the kids!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Michigan Trip

Last week, we went to Michigan for my Grandma Eleanor's memorial service. Each day I aspire to be like my grandma. She was a woman of quiet faith, a wife and mother and always took time to listen. My scanner is broken so I can't add any picture of her right now, but I will as soon as I can.

The kids and I stayed with my cousin Rick and his family (thank you for your hospitality Barber family). We spent a day at the zoo. It was a perfect day for the zoo with the temps in the high 80's.

Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Jenna and Bobby sleeping.
Carissa sleeping.

Lilly, Natalie, Jenna, Carissa, Bobby and Isabelle at the Detroit Zoo.



Bobby and Carissa checking out some animal facts.

The girls playing at the zoo park.

Arctic Ring of Life


Natalie and Carissa near the ice wall in the Arctic exhibit.



Jenna and Isabelle

Bobby on the elephant.


Lilly on the elephant.

Carissa and the elephant. She is trying to be very serious.



1 comment:

  1. How bad was it when Jenna and Isabelle kept trying to sneak away and 69 that night? Did you tell them to wait and just sleep with each other or did they just do whatever they want?

    ReplyDelete