Pages

This is our family blog to keep you updated on our daily adventures with the kids!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Carissa Performs in the Luna Talent Show

Carissa tried out as a solo hula hooping act a few weeks ago.  Mrs. Knagg , her music teacher, thought her routine was so fantastic that she had Carissa teach it to 2 other kids in the school.  Tonight the 3 kids hula hooped to the "Cha Cha Slide" in Luna's annual Talent Show.  Sorry about the shakiness of the video as I am not good at keeping still and I really didn't get the other 2 in the video.  I am really proud of my shy little lady for coming out of her shell, being a leader and hula hooping in front of a packed house!


For some reason I can't get the video to load on to the blog.  Here is a link so you can check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5eDbyqPz8&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment